This sale, which takes place between the "Holocaust Remembrance Day" to "Jerusalem Day", include hundreds of items related to these events : Dozens of items of the prophet of kingship and rebellion and laments the destruction of the exiles - the poet Uri Zvi Greenberg, Items related to the Irgun [Etzel] and Lehi undergrounds, books about communities an Holocaust, Anti-Semitism, and materials related to the IDF and the Arabs of Eretz Israel, in addition dozens of rare books in Jewish studies and rabbinical literature.
Last item: Top secret book of The Haganah about the arab gangs in Jerusalem area with the original photographs!! of the gangs leaders. Only one copy in the world!
1. No buyer commissions.
2. VAT for the entire amount.
3. No credit card commissions.
4. Shipment in Israel: Registered - 25 NIS Package: 35 NIS. Courier service - 60 NIS.
5. Shipment abroad: According to the Israel Post rate to each country and according to shipment's type.
6. Paypal payers have a commission of 5%.
7. Foreign customers are exempt from VAT, based by presenting a foreign passport!
פנים אל פנים. גליון מס' 731. 1973. שער מעטפת, צילומים. כתבה קצרה על אצ"ג, פורטרט גדול של אצ"ג בעמוד השער.
Auction house commission: 0%
VAT: On the full lot's price and commission